🔕 🔔

Thermapen Open Box sale!

If you've been drooling over a Thermapen, you'll never get one cheaper! http://www.thermoworks...

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

asked almost 4 years ago

Let me just add that, apart from my big bad knives, the Thermapen is perhaps the most valuable tool in my kitchen.

I love my thermopen . I use it so much. Good tool for serious cooks and bakers.

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Hardest decision is color! Thanks Diana B for the heads-up!

I have purchased from this sale as gifts for a few years. One thing I would mention is that, while it comes in the original packaging and is "like new" with manual, etc., all of the ones I've purchased had a label on the box that indicates it was opened stock. You can't peel it off. Just mentioning that in case it matters to you if you're giving it as a gift. But yes, they're wonderful and it's a good deal!

0e5c2b73 3f18 46e4 95c9 cbc8af359f65  sadie crop
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

Interesting, Pegeen - all that verbiage at the link doesn't say anything about that, and it should. When you buy something as beautiful as a Thermapen, I think cosmetics do matter.

I was concerned that one of my giftees might take offense - that they might interpret the label to mean it was a "used" item. They are returned items but they recalibrate them before they re-sell them. I've given them to family members and no one has ever had a problem. It's a good deal and everyone I know loves them.

p.s. Diana, just to explain, the label is on the box (not on the pen itself).

Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

Ah, well, that's different then, Pegeen. I would really hate having a label directly on the Thermapen itself.