🔕 🔔

juicing

anyone have a juicing book/recipe/website they love? Just got a juicer and would love some veteran favorites!

asked by Madame Sel over 3 years ago

0a62c55f 38bb 4f00 aefc 1de6685070d9  stringio

My favorite book is "The Juicing Bible" my favorite juice is, beet, apple, carrot and lemon. So very delicious.

6dd9794b 7744 4dae afcf d7195b1d1b2b  24353 415719830578 6320871 n

I got a juicer last spring and we love it! I also love the beet/carrot/apple/lemon combo with a thumb of ginger added. Try Jason Vale's website for lots of health related information and some great combinations. http://www.juicemaster...