A question about a recipe: Beet Ravioli with Goat Cheese, Ricotta and Mint Filling

7077aa87 98d7 41cb 8f99 82fd108e4261  food52 04 02 2013 1473

I have a question about the recipe "Beet Ravioli with Goat Cheese, Ricotta and Mint Filling " from bethmichelle. Does the pasta retain the beautiful color once it has been boiled? I have tried a beet pasta before (it used less than 1/2 of this amount of beet) and it was beautiful until we boiled it. The cooked pasta was a very pale pink and not especially appetizing.

asked by ShellyLou almost 5 years ago

former Community Editor

Hi ShellyLou - that first photo that you're looking at is of the cooked pasta, you can also click through the slideshow and see some of bethmichelle's photos of the cooked pasta to see that it does retain its color.