🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Matcha roasted pork belly with chimichurri sauce

24153161 68e1 49d7 b98c 7f5fd83fbc10  p1010133

I have a question about the recipe "Matcha roasted pork belly with chimichurri sauce" from matchaflan. Is step 3 on the stove or in the oven? 30 minutes on stove sounds too long and you say to increase heat to 400, so I assume it is in the oven.

asked by Margarita Uricoechea over 3 years ago

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

i completely understand your confusion. maybe she means to transfer it to a 400 degree oven for the last 5 minutes- to crisp the skin. You might want to write and ask her directly.