A question about a recipe: Molly Stevens' Roasted Fennel, Red Onion, and Orange Salad

756a5468 60c9 4ab6 ace2 8c761bc9a58c  2014 0218 genius molly stevens roasted orange fennel salad 015

I have a question about the recipe "Molly Stevens' Roasted Fennel, Red Onion, and Orange Salad" from Genius Recipes. Do you think this would keep well? That is, if I make a full recipe, do you think it would keep well enough in the fridge for one person to eat over a few days?

asked by ceeteebee almost 5 years ago

Yes, absolutely! Eat it room temp (or warm, just not hot or cold). I'd supplement with cooked grains and/or protein of some sort, and it would stretch more than a couple meals. I think some farro and leftover salmon would make it an especially great lunch, for example.