🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Ultimate Chicken Tikka Masala

1fae4de9 6876 46a3 a406 9795b96f5e55  2014 0401 wc chicken tikka masala 005

I have a question about the recipe "Ultimate Chicken Tikka Masala" from kevin.townsley. Any alternatives to a grill/stove-top grill iron? How would broiling it work?

asked by Kate over 3 years ago

If you look at the other replies I think that you will find that you can gently and successfully do it on the stove.

A028427c 7b8b 4d1e a589 76ec9811f6fd  photo

Am I looking at the wrong thing? The recipe linked (http://food52.com/recipes...) only has 13 comments, and none talk about stove-top technique.