When are you going to start shipping internationally?

I live in Sweden and I constantly are left at window shopping. I'd like to shop, but how?

asked by Nina over 4 years ago

Lauren Kelley

Hi Nina,

We're so glad to hear from you -- and thank you for your kind words about our shop! We aren’t set up to deliver our goods worldwide quite yet -- but it’s great to hear that you're interested (and especially helpful for us to know where you're writing from).

We're sorry that you're only able to window shop at the moment but hope that you’ll check back in the future!

Best regards,
Lauren
Customer Care Manager -- Food52 & Provisions

Flavia nespatti

Please do let us know. I live in London, and have been dying to buy a lot of your products.

Georgie
added about 1 month ago

Its been 4 years since this reply... You guys still don't shipped internationally...

Cynthia Choueiry

YES PLEASE!!! Live in France and NEED some of your things !!