🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Sugar Steak with Bourbon

9cabe8e2 04d7 4d5c 892f a6f2f618ec37  2015 0615 sugar steak with bourbon james ransom 013

I have a question about the recipe "Sugar Steak with Bourbon" from Amanda Hesser. How would you suggest approaching this on the grill? How high should I turn it up? How many minutes per side? Thanks.

asked by FayeS almost 4 years ago

012d983c ea5a 4b9f a942 a8f5dfcef8d7  ljh6675 web

Lindsay-Jean is a Community Editor at Food52.

Hi Faye, check out the blog post for the recipe: http://food52.com/blog... If you scroll down, you'll see Katy's version of sugar steak below Amanda's, and it includes grilling instructions (for a thicker cut of beef -- so you'd need to scale back the cooking time if you stick with flank steak as Amanda did).