A question about a recipe: Homemade Almond Milk

9c67067a c992 472a 9f6c 772a6493a8e4  milk1

I have a question about the recipe "Homemade Almond Milk" from AntoniaJames. Do you all know how many calories are in this almond milk?

asked by JJB over 4 years ago

I don't know, and I don't think it can easily be calculated. Wish I could be of more help. ;o)

I googled. Livestrong said about 70 calories per cup. Another site said 55, so in that neighborhood. I'd split the difference and go with 60 for fun. I also saw a method to calculate it by calculating the calories in the amount of
almonds you are using and then measure the amount of pulp you end up with, google how many calories in that amount of milk and subtract that amount. That made me dizzy, but there ya go. :)

I meant google how many calories in the pulp, not the milk.