🔕 🔔

Non-Dairy quiche

Looking for basic quiche recipe that I can continually adapt different fillings, crust or no crust using unsweetened almond milk instead of cream. Does anyone know what ratio of eggs to almond milk would work best?

asked by JulieS over 5 years ago

I've made quiche with rice milk and I use the same ratio of eggs to liquid that I do when I use cream. And it still tastes great!

D6c5fe52 3529 43c5 b928 f3a3d47a8430  image steph blue hair crop

Silken tofu makes a great filling for quiches - blend it first to get a creamy texture, maybe add a touch of almond milk to thin it out a bit.

41127bd3 72ff 4d4a 9406 bb83fa8bfbed  img 0275

Soy allergy in the family. Can't do that, but sounds good, maybe I can try that another time when I'm cooking for others.

Actually, Heidi has a great recipe on her site:

http://www.101cookbooks...

Wow, that's one of her earlier posts, cant believe there was a time where she only had 12 comments...now its hard to find her post with less than fifty comments