can anyone help source knife-holding system at "the meat hook" in Williamsburg?

spotted this system (hanging behind meat case - on right side from customer POV) at the Brooklyn Kitchen location in Williamsburg. seems like a nifty storage solution and am curious if any one has a clue re where to source this hardware...

asked by helicopterina over 4 years ago

helicopterina

oops - photo didn't seem to upload the first time, trying again....

helicopterina

Cara Nicoletti
Cara Nicoletti

Cara is a butcher at The Meat Hook in Brooklyn, the blogger behind Yummybooks.com, and the author of Voracious, coming 2015.

Hi there! I assume you're talking about our knife scabbards--the belts that hold our knives? You can buy them at the Brooklyn Kitchen, but call first and make sure they're in stock!