How much fish for ceviche?

serving a ceviche (snapper or halibut) as a main for 2 people. How much (kg/oz) do i need to buy, considering it's as a main and i'm putting in some mango, onions, avocados etc in the ceviche..

asked by CanadaDan over 4 years ago

I really love ceviche. Love! I think 12oz would be adequate. 6 oz each is a fair amount. Some smallish scallops would be a nice addition too.

Since it's not something that is good left over, you want to be as precise about how much you make as possible. 6 to 8 ounces per person would be generous. It all depends upon what else and how much of it you plan to serve with it.