🔕 🔔

trying to come up with a recipe for chipotle sauce

I have ingredients to make chipotle sauce that I like but do not have measurements of each,
chipotles, water, sugar, oranges, lemons, bacon, butter, onion, & balsamic vinegar. This sauce is delicious and would love to recreate it.

asked by Nan over 3 years ago

There might be some ideas for you in one or another of the recipes here: https://food52.com/recipes...

It sounds good. Is this something prepared commercially? I ask because you can often google with the name of company or restaurant and add "copycat" to your search, someone may have posted a recipe for it.

Nan

it is, a small company
very delicious I will try