A question about a recipe: Charred Radicchio Wedge Salad

00290c03 9113 47d0 8d00 8444bad22f0b  2013 1021 cp charred radicchio 005 1

I have a question about the recipe "Charred Radicchio Wedge Salad" from EmilyC. Love the dressing. You mention making it thicker to use as a dip. How would one do that?

asked by ellen gallico about 4 years ago

EmilyC

Hi Ellen -- you can make it thicker by adding less buttermilk. I'd start with a small amount (maybe 1 T) and then add more to get the consistency you want. Let me know how it goes!

You could make the dressing minus the buttermilk and just add it if it's too thick. That's what I do with my homemade ranch dressing if I want a dip.

I mistakenly posted on top of Emily's answer. :)