Too impatient to wait for the Piglet

One of the things I love about the Piglet is that it always introduces me to at least one cookbook that was totally off my radar. Right now I'm counting down the days until Ottolenghi's Plenty More is released (no more losing and having to re-find the brussel sprouts with caramelized garlic and lemon peel recipe, yea!)

What has been your favorite cookbook so far for 2014 and/or which ones are you anxiously waiting to see released?

asked by jilhil almost 4 years ago

jamcook

I'm waiting for the new Dorie Greenspan Baking Book.

Stephanie G

I bought the new release of Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone. Even though we are not vegetarians, I have cooked extensively from the first edition for years. I was thrilled with the new recipes that were included. I have also greatly loved Vegetable Literacy. Deborah Madison's way with words is captivating and the recipes never disappoint or seem dated.

We just got "Yucatan" - it's pretty friggin' awesome ..

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

I loved the vibe in "A Change of Appetite: Where Delicious Meets Healthy" by Diana Henry

dinner at ten
dinner at ten

dinner at ten is a trusted home cook.

I'm looking forward to the cookbook from the Bar Tartine chefs.