I have carton of sour cream mixed with lipton soup, consommne pwd., garlic pwd., hot dry peppers, garlic pwd., and paprika and lemon juice. ?

what can I make with this concoction. I'm stumped,

asked by nan almost 4 years ago

Do you mean something else other than a dip for chips?

nan
nan

yes, so I can make maybe a chicken dish. It's very very salty for a dip.

Perhaps use it as a dip for raw vegetables or maybe a salad dressing. With chicken? A casserole with some sort of boneless chicken, potatoes, onions and carrots? Or marinate the chicken in the sour cream mix then bake it.

Meaghan F

Marinade definitely seems like the way to go.

I saw this after I answered your other question. I agree with the marinade answer if you don't want to try and rescue it as a dip.