🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Date, Apricot, and Walnut Loaf Cake

9ce22cd5 064e 410f befc 919df3962a4b  15480884345 c8d0f3176b b

I have a question about the recipe "Date, Apricot, and Walnut Loaf Cake" from Nicholas Day. How long would this date/apricot/walnut loaf keep if I want to send it in the mail?

asked by makerm almost 3 years ago

I am not familiar with that recipe and the only quick breads I make get gobbled quickly, but I have a shipping hint. USPSP Priority Shipping is awesome. 3 box sizes and one price no matter the weight. I mailed a 7lb box of goodies from Portland, Oregon to North Dakota for $12.65. It arrived in 2 days.