🔕 🔔

Any NYC Food52ers Interested in Doing a Potluck?

It seems that there are a whole lot of Food52ers in the NYC area. Might anyone be interested in doing a large (or small) potluck together? While I'm happy to organize, my studio apartment is WAY too small for a gathering.

Anyone?

asked by Liza's Kitchen NYC about 3 years ago

012d983c ea5a 4b9f a942 a8f5dfcef8d7  ljh6675 web

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

I'm sorry you haven't received any answers to this yet. I'm hoping bumping this back up to the top gets some more eyes on it!

F3fdbabe d72e 44f9 919d eecf03b7e10e  liza skitchenlogo

Not to worry! I'm realizing that it's likely a terrible time to ask as people are busy get ready for the holiday.

Maybe it would be nice to do it in the New Year, maybe Feb or March, when people are looking for things to do? Nice idea!

Eaf6c5f2 549b 4382 b640 845eb27ad3d4  img 1818

I would love to! I also have a small apartment, but depending on how casual everyone is willing to go, I could fit 8-10 in my living room (no table large enough unfortunately).