🔕 🔔

How long will fresh egg nog last in the fridge?

I made a double batch to take to a party tonight but the host now has the flu so the party is cancelled. It contains 2 dozen eggs, sugar, whipping cream, and a healthy dose of Ky bourbon. I'm just wondering how long it will keep in my fridge. Do I go by the dates on the eggs & cream?

asked by borntobeworn over 2 years ago

Fb32b7da 3cc3 4a3d bdce 4f17a9f42c49  10468549 10202688088435131 8373653173416500168 n
Rachel Christensen

Rachel Christensen is the Director of Audience Development for Food52.

Actually, the bourbon may extend the life of the eggnog for... a long time. This article might help: http://f52.co/13s1x7D