Presale! 2 new cookbooks from Food52. Claim your signed copies »
🔕 🔔

Looking for some great chocolate truffle recipes

I've read a ton of chocolate truffle recipes (and the associated reviews) on both this website and others, but none of them have really stood out to me -- or the ones that have stood out seem to have very mixed reviews. Ideally, I am looking for traditional truffle recipes involving chocolate and cream (and whatever additional flavoring ingredients). I'd love to be able to serve an assortment at a Valentine's Day dinner I'm hosting. And just because of certain personal preferences of those involved in the dinner, I'd like to stay away from spicy truffles as well as those involving coconut products. If anyone has favorite recipes they're able to share, I'd really appreciate it!!

asked by keg72 almost 2 years ago
48361945 4c0d 4900 a4fb fead7055d98f  stringio

Ina Garten's are traditional, easy, and delicious.

9222c532 27a1 4ba1 88e4 001b7bd829f8  image

Are you referring to the white chocolate ones or the "regular" chocolate ones? Thanks!

Ina Garten's are traditional, easy to make, and delicious.

The regular chocolate--she uses both semisweet and bittersweet, etc.

Join Our Email List!

Inbox Inspiration:

Our newsletter is brimming with recipes and features that have us talking—dive in!

A Joyful Home:

Sign up to get $10 off a first purchase of $50 or more in our shop full of tools & treasures.

Come On In:

Join our humming community and get dibs on events, peeks at new cookbooks, and a surprise or two.