A question about a recipe: Black Garlic White Bean Hummus

E14abb99 2688 442c 9441 bc37f498ceac  2015 0224 white bean hummus with black garlic mark weinberg 143

I have a question about the recipe "Black Garlic White Bean Hummus" from Camilla Maybee. Does the 12 ounces include the liquid or is it 12 oz of drained canned beans

asked by Panfusine over 3 years ago

ktr
ktr

I'd guess from reading the recipe that it is simply 1 can of beans drained. A can is usually 14 ounces so I'd guess that after draining you'd get about 12 ounces.

Camilla Maybee

Yes, it's a 14-oz can including liquid!

Panfusine

Thanks Camilla Maybee, the recipe sounds delicious, looking forward to savoring it.