The plastic mat the meatloaf rested on completely melted, and I’m worried the oven may have trapped potentially toxic toxic fumes which then permeated the food. On the other hand, the meatloaf took a long time to make and I don’t want to throw it out if I don’t have to. Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi there! Create a Food52 account to save your favorite recipes, features, and Shop finds.
Join the party—there'll be cake.
Already have an account?Log In
Hey, you! Welcome back.
Don't have an account?Sign Up
Enter your email below and we'll send you instructions on how to reset your password
Get the recipes and features that have us talking, plus first dibs on events and limited-batch products.
(Oh, and $10 off your order of $50 or more in the Food52 Shop, too.)