🔕 🔔

Help--one recipe for Tres Leches cake says to leave it at room temp. for 2 hrs before refrig.--the other that I am using says put in refrig.

asked by mickle almost 3 years ago

I usually make the cake and it sits for a couple of hours before it's served and then I refrigerate it. I like it warm to room temp and cold equally as well. I think letting it sit will allow the milks to meld a little before chilling it. I really don't think it will make much of a difference though, so I'd probably do what the recipe I am using tells me to do.

9222c532 27a1 4ba1 88e4 001b7bd829f8  image

You can't go wrong either way.