🔕 🔔

Eat Your Words

Any thought about ever bringing back Eat Your Words? At least for an encore? It was pretty much my favorite column. I used to have to stop myself from snarfing my coffee at work each time it was put out - there are some funny folks on here. I miss it.....

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

I agree, it was really smart and fun. I would love to see it reappear.

After reading this (and creamtea's response) I had to go look them up...
Yes. Everything right about that column. And I have to believe that, with an increasing number of Food52ers, there some rich material to be mined!