🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwich with Dukkah and Peppery Greens

3b9aadca 179f 4a17 b05d 1f5fa07f6910  egg salad sandwich

I have a question about the recipe "Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwich with Dukkah and Peppery Greens" from AntoniaJames. Amount of Dukkah

asked by Mecross over 2 years ago

Oops, hit wrong button. Rest of question. Which is it, one teaspoon or a pinch?
Dijon or stoneground mustard (if not using an aioli with a strong mustard flavor) 1 teaspoon dukkah, or more, or less, to taste
A healthy pinch of dukkah, or more, or less, to taste

Well, you just put on however much you like. A teaspoon might equal more than "a healthy pinch" depending on how much you grab. Thanks for pointing this out. I cannot edit the recipe because it was chosen as a Wildcard, so I'll ask the Food52 team to do so for me. Cheers. ;o)

Thanks so much Antonio! We had this today for lunch and it was very good.