🔕 🔔

Looking for a recipe for a gluten free lactose free cake that is tasty- tried one before and it was awful =(

asked by sdunleavy almost 7 years ago

Try Cannelle et Vanille's website - loads of great gluten free recipes

There are so many good recipes for what you seek. Chocolate, vanilla, lemon? Something else? If you could make your FAVORITE cake -- and have it be gf and dairy-free -- what would it be?

a friend is in from holland and going back so something special. I'm thinking chocolate but who doesnt love cake. just has to be delish.

766e7ce3 8394 4788 8337 bbd8a8d3a07e  5.15.11 coconut macaroons best sm

This is my GF blog:
http://beyondcelery.blogspot...

I don't have one of my cake recipes on it yet, but I can send you one later today. Or, if you have a favorite recipe, I'm quite good at turning non-GF recipes into GF recipes. Post it and I'd be happy to modify it for you! (I made a chocolate cake for my wedding.)

Here is my chocolate cake recipe: