Looking for a recipe for a gluten free lactose free cake that is tasty- tried one before and it was awful =(

asked by sdunleavy almost 8 years ago

plevee

Try Cannelle et Vanille's website - loads of great gluten free recipes

POTATO

There are so many good recipes for what you seek. Chocolate, vanilla, lemon? Something else? If you could make your FAVORITE cake -- and have it be gf and dairy-free -- what would it be?

sdunleavy

a friend is in from holland and going back so something special. I'm thinking chocolate but who doesnt love cake. just has to be delish.

beyondcelery

This is my GF blog:
http://beyondcelery.blogspot.com/

I don't have one of my cake recipes on it yet, but I can send you one later today. Or, if you have a favorite recipe, I'm quite good at turning non-GF recipes into GF recipes. Post it and I'd be happy to modify it for you! (I made a chocolate cake for my wedding.)

beyondcelery

Here is my chocolate cake recipe: