🔕 🔔

Uses for brava sauce (tomato based)

I made a ton of brava sauce (great easy recipe by Jose Andres: http://www.oliveoilfromspain...) for my Spanish tortilla. Any suggestions for using the extra sauce? FYI it has tomatoes, a bit of red wine vinegar, bay leaf and smoked paprika. Thanks!

asked by girlwithaknife about 2 years ago

Cav

Use it where you might want a ketchup. So, fries and burgers. Should be good with fish too.

To poach eggs. Moroccan skillet dish. Also good with added dark greens.
Good for a light dinner or lunch.
Look for shakshuka recipes (on this site and elsewhere).
https://www.google.ca/webhp...
.

F83774ec c18a 46a4 8dff 00877f15aed6  image
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

I'm not familiar with brava sauce, but from the recipe I could see maybe sautéing some shrimp and tossing it in the sauce, or possibly using it as a braising liquid or part of a braising liquid for chicken thighs.