🔕 🔔

I just made Merril's apple cake (with caramel glaze). Can I leave it in the pan to cool?

I'm driving to NYC from Boston and think it will transport more safely in the pan. (I'll glaze it in NY tomorrow). However, the recipe says to take it out of the pan after 10 minutes to finish colling on a rack. Will it be too dry if I leave it in the pan to cool?

asked by Nancy O'Leary about 2 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

I agree with Susan W's suggestion -- if you can take it out to cool it and then put it back in to transport, I think that would be best.

506f12dd b698 4e09 94b8 95f44a54993c  fb avatar

Great idea! Smells and looks yummy--can't wait to glaze it and share with my family. Thanks!