🔕 🔔

Is there anything you can do when you have added to much thyme to a dish?

cooking chicken caccitore added to much thyme it is overpowering the flavor

asked by Mary about 2 years ago

F83774ec c18a 46a4 8dff 00877f15aed6  image
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

What hardlikearmour said, but also when I imagine a cacciatore with too much thyme, I think I might try throwing a Parmesan rind in there (if you have one), to add another strong flavor to help balance the dish. I would probably do that anyway for depth, but it might, along with HLA's suggestions, help a little.

159fa81e df11 417f b133 59c3df6008c7  food53

Well, of course Cher sang a whole song about it and I don't think she ever found a way to turn it back. ;-)