Cooking for an Event

Seven of us are preparing to cook for over 200 people in a couple of weeks and are maybe panicking just a little. Any suggestions for no-cook, easily scalable apps + small bites?

asked by Taylor Schwartz about 3 years ago

Please give us some more context...age of guests, more of men or women?, time of day...is it a meal or just snacks/reception? Is it a celebration, meeting, family reunion? With more info we can give better advice...

PieceofLayerCake is a trusted source on baking.

No-cook?

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

You could plan the menu around dishes that can be prepared ahead of time / day before: baked savories, which you can serve with jam and cheese, nice spreads, marinated and grilled vegetables, vegetable muffins, marinated mushrooms, cold meats with sauce, cookies -- so that you can really worry only about the assembly on the day of the event.