keel

How about some tabasco? You could add a bit of cayenne or regular hot sauce too.

Salt? MSG? Cognac? Soy sauce? Bacon?

TobiT

Lemon juice and salt

Trena Heinrich
Trena Heinrich

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

CarbsForever - I bet you made a delicious pot of chicken noodle soup that just needs a bit more salt.

Ginger for a more Asian-profile.
Smoked paprika
Curry powder
Thai curry paste
scallions
fresh herbs like parsley, thyme, basil

scruz

soy, fish sauce, worsterchire, all add salt and fish sauce really is salty but gives a nice flavor. i add it to all kinds of things such as stews, soups, braises. some fresh sautéed celery is flavorful with the right flavor profile.

madcow19

Julienne some fresh carrots and zucchini and cook for a few minutes.

Shuna Lydon
Shuna Lydon

Shuna is a pastry chef in New York City and author of the acclaimed blog Eggbeater.

Fresh herbs, fresh cracked black pepper, fresh cut carrots/celery, caramelized onions. Call me crazy, but chicken soup is one of the few things I like to keep "sweet," meaning, not salty. I like it to taste of chicken essence... it might be the latent jewish grandmother in me...

Rachel

A splash of white vinegar and some fresh cracked pepper.

Niknud
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

I have the same problem with my kiddos who love bland food - gack! I usually add a whole mess of cholula to my bowl chicken soup along with some cheese on top and pretend I meant to make it that way.

Picholine

I would say you should reheat and add chicken base that will fortify the bland chicken stock and if needed more salt to taste. You can buy the chicken base in the grocery store it is a paste in a jar an very cheap.