🔕 🔔

Rubbery Zucchini Cake

I have made this recipe: http://www.sixsistersstuff... , twice, the first time it turned out absolutely wonderful, and the second cake out rubbery (but still tasty). I'm about to make it a third time and was wondering what I might have done wrong the second time around? Too much zucchini or not enough? Or maybe too much or too little flour? What would make a cake like this rubbery?

asked by Monica Galbraith about 2 years ago

609271d6 306e 4b3e 8479 9d404fb84e73  moi 1

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

I wonder if you perhaps overworked the batter. Overworking the batter develops gluten and that could make the cake more dense...