Contest deadline

Has the deadline for entering the current contest been changed to Sunday?

asked almost 3 years ago

When I click on the link "Current Contests" the website informs me that the entries are closed.

Hence my question. They've always ended on a Wednesday, save for when a computer glitch occurs.

Is there a provision for closing the contest early if there are enough submissions?

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

This has happened a few times in the past. The contest rules state that a contest ends on Tuesdays at 6:00 PM Eastern time. I have a feeling someone will pick up on this and open the contest back up until Tuesday of this week. Get your recipes ready!!!

Thanks, Pat; I've seen it happen in the past, too, and it's been because of computer glitches. Here's hoping

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

I hope so too...I think I have one more recipe up my sleeve! (lol)

Niknud
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

Oooh, me too. Monday mornings are always when I add my recipes. Total drag this morning (as if Mondays are bad enough as it is). I figured someone had already asked the question. Love you guys!

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

I just emailed the editors...maybe we'll get a definite answer.

former Community Editor

Greetings -- apologies for the confusion, we're looking into it and will post here again to update you all soon!

former Community Editor

The issue has been corrected, and you can now submit again! The contest is open until Tuesday at 6 pm (Eastern time).