🔕 🔔

Have you ever made pasta with pistachios, cream and bacon?

212f0a0a 7625 4624 ad14 fef3077f4cc1  pista

Hello guys, this is my first time here i found out this recipe (that actually is from sicily) and it looks very delicious, have you ever made something like this? It looks a bit hard due the amount of different ingredients contained, what do you think about?

asked by Stefano Saitta almost 2 years ago

because the photos match, I'm guessing you refer to this recipe. https://food52.com/recipes...
Think of the basic dish as 1 vegetable, 1 pasta, cheese, olive oil, salt & garlic.
Not very complicated, but also not very Sicilian.
Ingredients for the rest of the sauce (sugo), however, are: anchovy, caper, olive, pistachio, chile.
If those are too many or too much for you, start by making this dish with one or two of them.
If still too much, look for a simpler recipe to cook for now, and come back to this another day.

Maybe this recipe? http://www.fornellocurioso...
I don't understand much Italian, but it doesn't seem too complicated. If you are nervous about making the recipe, make sure you have plenty of time to cook, read through the instructions several times, and measure out all the ingredients before you start to cook anything.

another possible recipe:
http://www.pasta-recipes...

Man, now I'm really hungry! These all look pretty good.

183419d6 51a1 4952 966c 797e2ec36c27  75660843 541761783 rotate

I haven't made it but it sounds really good. I'm gonna try making pasta with those ingredients too!