Does any stores in the Memphis Tn or Southaven Ms area have Meyer Lemons in stock?

I need them for a pie!

asked by Karen over 2 years ago

Caroline Lange

i'm not sure about the stores, but here's some ideas for how to substitute for meyer lemons if you can't find any (but i hope you can!): https://food52.com/hotline...

Karen

Thank you! I will keep this link in case I can't find them!!

Amanda Sims
Amanda Sims

Amanda is the Design & Home Editor at Food52

I'm looking into this for you, Karen!

Karen

Thank you!!!

Karen

Would Whole Foods, Kroger's or Sam's club maybe ?
( just a few stores in my area , if that helps any!)

Amanda Sims
Amanda Sims

The Fresh Market in Eastgate Shopping Center has them! It's on White Station Road and their # is (901) 682-3434. Good luck!

Karen

You are a lifesaver!! Thank you so much!! This means so much!!
My brother in law almost died a few months ago and this is his
Most favorite thing in the world to eat, Meyer Lemon Pie!
We are so thankful to have him with us at Thanksgiving this year, I just wanted to make sure he got his favorite food !! Thank you and
May you have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving !!

Amanda Sims
Amanda Sims

Yay! I am sure it will be delicious!

Bevi

My Costco region has Meyer Lemons (New England). If you have a Costco near you, it might be worth a try.

Karen

I found some at Walmart ! A total surprise and the
Meyer Lemon Shaker pie was a huge hit!
Thank you everyone!!!