🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Best Ever Turkey Chili

B95c91ae 725b 4c67 bb34 7f839f9c8cb7  2014 0930 best ever turkey chili 146

I have a question about the recipe "Best Ever Turkey Chili" from kmartinelli. Would it be okay to use leftover, cooked turkey from Thanksgiving for this recipe? I'm guessing it would be fine to just shred or cut into small chunks and add later in the cooking process?

asked by NotTooSweet almost 2 years ago

7c06bfa6 dcc3 4ae2 b256 5c89e09648ca  2017 0309 samantha james ransom 242 1
Samantha Weiss Hills

Samantha is a freelance writer and editor.

The recipe calls for ground turkey but I bet shredded would work just as well! I've made a vegetarian version of this and I think you could easily add it in with the tomatoes, beans, and hot sauce!