🔕 🔔

Can roast cauliflower for Maja Lukic's Mustard-Roasted Cauliflower today, reheat and dress tomorrow?

It turned my veggie fearing husband around, hoping to convert my family on the issue of cauliflower and don't want to ruin it!

asked by Carlie almost 2 years ago

Bb305185 6b66 45c6 ac96 6204c9dd8a30  dsc09796
Sarah Jampel

Sarah is Food52's senior staff writer & stylist.

I would toss the cauliflower with at least some of dressing right after you roast it—it will take the dressing better while it's still warm! But, you can reserve some of the dressing for refreshing the dish tomorrow. I'd add the olives and toasted pistachios just before serving, so that the cauliflower doesn't get *too* briny and so that the nuts stay crunchy!