🔕 🔔

Are sunflower seeds a hoax? Where do they come from? Sunflowers? Impossible. How many sunflower fields have you seen? What are sunflower seeds really? Answer please.

asked by jidorman almost 7 years ago

72b8c92f c97c 49cf 8fc2 4b08462521f6  me

No it isn't and I guess you have never been to Kansas. They grow them in huge fields, as does France, and a single sunflower will hold about as many seeds as about 8 ears of corn would hold kernels.

Bc343245 99fb 4d2b 8579 9bf9c485181e  me

No hoax! I've seen large fields of them growing around the Sacramento California area too. Thousands of them - so beautiful.

They come from special flowers that grown on the sun, bro. Totally. This dude at my frat said sorority girls in bikinis pick them for pillow fights. Did you take science in school?

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

They come from the amazon.com warehouse. Sconeman is hooked on these: http://www.amazon.com/Jim...

If you don't know that sunflower seeds come from sunflowers, then I shudder at the thought of what else you might not know. Do chicken eggs come from chickens? Have you ever seen a field of hens? Impossible!