🔕 🔔

Help I made to big mason jars of homemade cranberry sauce last night and wanted it thicker so I was going to add corn starch and accidentally added ba

Help I made to big mason jars of homemade cranberry sauce last night and wanted it thicker so I was going to add corn starch and accidentally added baking power will this make people sick? It was pretty big spoon fulls

asked by Kristin Joy Collazo over 2 years ago

Samantha Weiss Hills
Samantha Weiss Hills

Samantha is a freelance writer and editor.

Hi Kristin! I doubt the baking powder would make people sick, but the sauce might taste off. Have you tried it? If you have time to make another batch, you use this as a guide! https://food52.com/blog...

Kristin Joy Collazo

i tried it and it tastes fine :) thank you I just don't want anyone getting sick and I would love to make another batch but no time!

Ann
Ann

They won't get sick but they aren't going to praise your cranberry sauce!