A question about a recipe: Vanilice (The Little Vanilla Cookies)

9313ce63 6248 40ce bc70 c392a279ad25  2015 1117 serbian vanilla holiday cookies james ransom 024

I have a question about the recipe "Vanilice (The Little Vanilla Cookies)" from QueenSashy. will replacing regular egg yolk with hard-boiled seived egg yolk yield better texture or flavor?

asked by Adriana Arguello almost 3 years ago

QS will respond, but why would you want to make that change?

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

Adriana, I am not sure. These are the cookies I grew up with and it never occurred to me to change the recipe. Maybe you could give it a try, but then it will probably be a different cookie. Perhaps someone else from the community can chime in...