🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Baked Ricotta and Smoked Salmon Dumplings in Gyoza skin

0c825fd8 22a8 4f93 90f6 8a6910806f27  unspecified 1

I have a question about the recipe "Baked Ricotta and Smoked Salmon Dumplings in Gyoza skin" from JIN. Hi - Can we make these in advance and refrigerate them? Tx

asked by Maia almost 2 years ago

183419d6 51a1 4952 966c 797e2ec36c27  75660843 541761783 rotate

Asian style gyoza dumplings can be frozen all the time, but then they are usually fried from frozen. I would have doubts for this recipe. Refrigerating them could be even worse as the dough might get sticky from the liquids of the filling. I haven't actually tried these particular dumplings, so just a guess :)