🔕 🔔

Dulce Chocolate in These Coffee Rice Crispie Bars?

I'd like this 52 recipe but I dislike the cornsyrupy-too-sweet butterscotch chips on the market. I was thinking of making the Dulce chocolate that A&M demo'd a while back, chopping it and using it instead.
https://food52.com/recipes...
I can't remember what they called it, but it's what is created when you bake white chocolate on VERY low heat, and swirl it and it turns brown and gets caramely flavored. I've never made it before; might you advise whether it would work in this recipe? thx much.

asked by LE BEC FIN over 1 year ago

88afa98e fd9c 4e61 af72 03658638b6cb  eight ball 600px

Well the recipe author seems to think it would work, so I just say "go for it."

After all, who knows the recipe better than the author? Probably not one of us.