Grasshopper Pie

I'm a little embarrassed to say that a sip of my son's Shamrock Shake today put me in the mood for grasshopper pie. My favorite recipe is with my mom,who is traveling.
So does anyone have a favorite grasshopper pie recipe they can point me to? There are a million online, but I'd like to start with a trusted source. Something that would do a late 1960s/early 1970s housewife proud!thanks!

asked by TobiT over 2 years ago

I love grasshopper pie. I think the cocktail was the first cocktail I ever had. Lol. I can still taste the cocktail and the pie.

I like this one. I made another one from Epicurious, but I think I like the effect the marshmallows have on the texture better than gelatin.
http://www.foodnetwork...