If "coffeefoodwritergirl" is out there, can you PLEASE clarify your instructions for you 3-day blood orange reduction? I have start this tonight!

Sauce that goes with Prosciutto wrapped chicken stuffed with mint/feta.

asked by Crj over 2 years ago

jilhil

Why not contact her directly with your questions? (You need to be signed in to your account on the Food52 website - or create an account to do this. Once you're signed in you can search for her then use the email icon to send her a note.)

Crj
Crj

Oh, thanks! I'm new to this site. I'll give that a try.

It's pretty straight-forward. It takes 5 hours, not 3 days. "And, okay, I admit the blood orange reduction didn’t really take three days to make; just three evenings of about 1 ½ to 2 hours each – basically you just want to cook the sauce down for about 5 hours – more if you can. But 5 hours should do it. The sauce is pretty basic; and once you make it; you can use it for other things"

Bevi

Hi Crj - Is there some part of the instructions for the blood orange reduction that stymies you? Perhaps we can help you through the instructions.