🔕 🔔

What in the world can I do with lion's mane mushrooms?

I have some lion's mane mushrooms, a 2010 Kelham chardonnay and a huge reason to celebrate. What do I do with the mushrooms, though? I picked them up on a whim because they were gorgeous and I wanted to try something new, but now I have no idea what to do. Since this is for a celebration I am open to anything no matter how ridiculous and decadent. Your genius is appreciated as always.

asked by epicharis 12 months ago

I've never cooked with them, but apparently they are very meaty and also boost intelligence, stamina and happiness!
So, really knowing nothing about how to cook them, I picture a super wide fresh pappardelle with a buttery white wine sauce and lots of these mushrooms, sautéed.

I hadn't heard of them so I turned to Chef Google. What a treasure you found. Perfect for a celebration.
http://www.nibblemethis...