A question about a recipe: Coconuttiest Shortbread Cookies

I have a question about the recipe "Coconuttiest Shortbread Cookies" from Hilarybee. Do you have a version of this recipe with ingredients by weight? Thanks.

• Posted by: Vicki
  • April 9, 2016
01a218a6 4ec6 4e81 b4d3 9009ed55207e  2013 0604 coconut shortbread cookies 016
Recipe question for: Coconuttiest Shortbread Cookies

LE BEC FIN
LE BEC FIN April 10, 2016

your best bet is to contact the recipe author, by clicking on her name and then on the envelope symbol on her profile page. just fyi, if she's american, it's not likely she knows the weights. we don't use them, except the professional bakers amongst us. you are probably better off using google to go from the volume measures to the weights. there are charts that do this.

Susan W April 10, 2016

Just an fyi, posing a question from the recipe page the way Vicki did is the same as sending the author a message. Both methods create an email to her.

Susan W April 10, 2016

Here is the King Arthur flour chart for conversion that I use.
http://www.kingarthurflour...

LE BEC FIN
LE BEC FIN April 11, 2016

susan, do you mean 'the hotline page'? because very often the author does not read the Hotline page, or has not checked the box for responses. Whereas if someone uses the envelope symbol on the author's profile page- the message goes to them automatically.

Lindsay-Jean Hard April 11, 2016

Susan W is referring to the fact that when a question is asked via a recipe's page (rather than posting it directed on the Hotline and not linking it to the recipe in question) as this one was, the recipe author is notified of the question.

Susan W April 11, 2016

What Lindsay-Jean said. You can always tell the poster has done it correctly because a photo of the recipe shows up in their post such as this one did.