is there a mix of sizes for the blue jars

asked by Perri Yosuico over 2 years ago

Customer Care

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. This is Laura from Food52's customer care department. We do have a mix of sizes. The product page is here: https://food52.com/shop... and you can select from half pint, wide-mouth pint, or quart sizes. I hope that helps! :) If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to [email protected]. Best, Laura

Julie Jarrait

I think the question is really can you get the 16 jar pack in a mixture of sizes instead of just all one size? I had the same question as I love them but don't need 16 pint size bell jars.

Customer Care

Aha! Thank you for clarifying. :) Unfortunately, we don't offer a mix of 16 varying sizes. I'm sorry about that. I'll be sure to note down your preference, and take it to my team for future consideration. I do see the benefit of offering that, so thank you for the idea! For now, it is just the single sizes in sets. All the best!