is there a mix of sizes for the blue jars

Customer Care
Customer Care May 15, 2016

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. This is Laura from Food52's customer care department. We do have a mix of sizes. The product page is here: https://food52.com/shop... and you can select from half pint, wide-mouth pint, or quart sizes. I hope that helps! :) If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to [email protected] Best, Laura

Julie Jarrait
Julie Jarrait May 16, 2016

I think the question is really can you get the 16 jar pack in a mixture of sizes instead of just all one size? I had the same question as I love them but don't need 16 pint size bell jars.

Customer Care
Customer Care May 16, 2016

Aha! Thank you for clarifying. :) Unfortunately, we don't offer a mix of 16 varying sizes. I'm sorry about that. I'll be sure to note down your preference, and take it to my team for future consideration. I do see the benefit of offering that, so thank you for the idea! For now, it is just the single sizes in sets. All the best!