🔕 🔔

How do I warm up Buns for a restaurant?

Should I use a regular food warmer or one that is also a Cooker?
Would it warm up faster in the cooker warmer? Like in 5 minutes or less?

asked by Harry over 1 year ago

Is the bun already cooked? You can try microwaving the bun with a slightly moist paper towel over it to prevent dry and hard bread.

Yes store bought brand, but I am warming many of them up.

i think it depends on whether the buns are to be soft or crunchy. the microwave/wet paper towel method is great for freshening up soft ones but oven warming is the only way to get the crunchy ones heated and retain their crunch outers.