🔕 🔔

The Almond Butter Matrix

D34f8783 b99c 4a15 aa5b 409b65abb5b3  the almond butter matrix

I'm looking for some help from the Food52 Community for #notsaddesklunches!

I've recently jumped on the almond butter band wagon, and have been taking my own pre-portioned packs with veggies for lunch. But - I've been adding some spices and condiments to switch it up. Just for fun, I made a matrix of the spices I have right now (limited, #starvinggradstudent) and the two condiments I've tried thus far, but I'm wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for combinations to try?

Thanks in advance! (Pardon the terrible photo)

asked by Jr0717 about 1 year ago

I just noticed that the photo cut off my list of spices. They are: Allspice, Berbere, Cayenne, Cinnamon, Cumin, Garlic, Nutmeg, Onion Powder, and Turmeric. The condiments are Sriracha and Lemon Juice.

Yes (from experience) the Sriracha and other hot condiments (peppers, sauces).
Also for contrast and nutritional values - soft salty cheeses, fruits or jams, pickles, onions.