Brussels Sprouts quantity for a crowd?

I'm notorious for overdoing quantity when cooking for my large family gatherings. There will be 17 of us for Thanksgiving. I'm making the pot-stuck brussels on this site thanks to hotline recommendations. There will be multiple other sides but this is the only green veggie. How many pounds of sprouts would you recommend?

asked by Carlie almost 2 years ago

If you aren't looking for leftovers, 1/4 to 1/3 pound per person should do the trick. If you up it to 1/2 pound per person you should still have some left after the meal.

Also, this portion guide we put together may be helpful for you! https://food52.com/blog...